Meetings of the Membership
Bylaws. Article IV, Section 1-5
- Annual meeting. There shall be an annual meeting of members of the Association. The location and approximate date of said meeting shall be set five years in advance by the Board of Directors.
- Special meetings. Special meetings of members may be called by the President, the Board of Directors, or at the request of 30 members of the Association made to the President.
- Notice of meeting. Written notice of membership meetings stating the place, day and hour of such meeting shall be given not less than ten, or more than ninety, days before the date of such meetings. In the case of special meetings, the purpose or purposes of the meetings shall be stated in the notice.
- Quorum. Those members present shall constitute a quorum for the transaction of business at meetings of members.
- Procedure and order of business. All meetings shall be conducted in accordance with Roberts Rules of Order (rev. ed.).